View Single Post
January 15th, 2006, 07:44 PM
Super Mommy
I'm just wondering if anyone else is like me...young and had to go through both multiple m/c's AND a long time TTC?? I was just reading the posts about how soon people got pregnant after a m/c, and most got pg. on the first couple cycles. I think that's wonderful, but for some reason it just makes me sad (for selfish reasons).

I have a difficult time facing my TTC journey. DH and I got married at 18 & 21 and most people our age seem to get pregnant right away. We, however, TTC for 16 months and lost 2 babies before this. And there was no reason why it happened that way, either. It's just hard, because most people use our age as the "reason" we couldn't get and stay pregnant...they say it's because we're too young and that it's "better" the way it happened..."better" that we didn't get pregnant until we were married for 1.5 years and 2 years older, and "better" that we lost the 2 on the way. I know that's not true, but it hurts.

Don't get me wrong...I know God is in charge and He has His reasons for why things happened the way they did, but I'm just looking for someone who can relate. I'm so blessed to have this baby now...whom I'll be holding so soon...but there's still a lot of pain from what it took to get here.
Waiting for #2!
</div>