View Single Post
January 15th, 2006, 08:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
well sweetie, our stories are not alike other than the 2 m/c's...so i can relate to you in that way. And I had people tell me it was "better" I lost my babies too ...because I wasn't married, because it was too soon into our relationship, because, because, because...I also know they are not right...but like you it hurts.
Remembering what occurred to me during and after the m/c's is almost too much to spend time thinking about...I went throught the hardest part of my life after I lost all my babies...being pg again has mixed emotions...first things are just different between b/f and I...i am constantly comparing symptoms, i'm nervous, there's just so much uncertanty. I am also grateful for this baby...but it brings about a whole gammt of emotions from my past...
just wanted to reach out and let you know that although not completely alike...I'm with you...i hear you...and I can relate to the feelings that arise when it comes to looking back at the journey of ttc...

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead