View Single Post
September 4th, 2008, 06:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to CaseyM
So I'm 13 dpo and still nothing. I don't want to test again, because I don't want to deal with the rejection again. I was in such a funk the other day after testing and getting a negative. I've gotten used to the BFNs, but I think it really hit hard since my friends are finally prego and they've been trying and had to do IVF. So now everyone around us is asking when it will be our turn. And the ladies at work that all got prego when I started trying are all starting to return to work and talk about the little girls. I don't mind, but on the other hand I do.

But I usually start spotting for AF a few days before she comes, and I've been pretty regular the last several months, so she should be here tomorrow, but no spotting. I'm not sure if the Clomid has messed up my cycle or what, but I'm still expecting her tomorrow. I figure if I just deal with her arrival before she comes, then it won't hurt as much when she does come. But there's always next month. I'll call the doc as soon as AF comes to get my next dose of Clomid ordered so I can try again. If that doesn't work, then we will seriously have to start thinking about the next step, IUIs. I'm just not sure if it will be obtainable, financially speaking. Gotta call the insurance company about that one.....oh well....migraine settling in, so I'm off to sleep.

Love to share pics on my facebook....

casey cochran melanson