View Single Post
September 8th, 2008, 07:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to CaseyM
Ok so we went to the urologist today. DH said that I didn't have to go with him, but I wanted to anyways. I'm glad I did. In a nut shell, this is what we found out....

It's not just me. Yes my endo is playing a big part in our fertility problems, but he's got some issues too. His counts are low. I guess they like them to be 50mil-100million, and he's only at like 25.5 mil. Also his motility is lower than they want. And like me, he only has one working side. I guess his left side is just "hanging around" and not doing much. (Must be the male side.) So we are going to have another SA done and they want to do a FSH (?) test to make sure that his brain is telling him to make sperm. The doc was very nice and explained everything to us. He is going to send a copy to my GYN too to let her know. But as of right now there is really nothing that we can do medically to help him. So we are fighting these issues along with the fact that I have one tube blocked and endo and O problems.

ALso, called the doc today and they want to do an u/s before they give me mroe Clomid. They want to make sure that there are no cysts on my ovaries before I start again. So this is how I spent my 1st wedding anniversary. Working and going to the urologist.....Then we went to dinner and got out our wedding cake and had some and man it was good!!!!! After I have my next doc appt I will update....

Love to share pics on my facebook....

casey cochran melanson