Topic: NOOOO!!!
View Single Post
January 17th, 2006, 09:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Even though the temptatin is there- I have banned myself from searching for medical answers on the internet!!!
When I first got my HCG tested this pg, I thought they sounded fine, but just in case I looked on line and found that they were fine, but almost not fine- a little on the lower end. So I freaked out til my next test when they came back fine again- even my dr reassured me, so I went home excited. I refused to look on the internet to see if these were still on the lower end, but since then a couple girls have posted their numbers on here asking if they are good and I noticed they were a lot higher than my numbers and so I am freaking out again! There was a heartbeat at my u/s... but I dont think I will rest assured until I have another appointment and see that the baby is infact growing. I wish I were stupid and didnt know what any of these things meant. With Ethan, I had no clue and that pregnancy was so easy! I do think it is better not knowing!

<div align='center'> </div>
</div>