Topic: New Here
View Single Post
January 18th, 2006, 09:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
how old are you? and how far along are you?

Imagine what i went through, i had to tell my parents i was pregnant at 16!
I was about 4 weeks gone at the time.

As for friends judging you (if they end up doing so) , they have no right, if this is something you want to do then they are your consiquenses to face not theirs right? sometimes i don't get why people have to butt in and judge. I thought one of my friends would say 'your stupid' but she diddn't she was quite supportive.

Tell your parents in your own time, and don't let them talk you into anything you don't want to.[/b]
thanks for the support! I can't imagine telling my parents atr 16 i was pg...I mean I'm scared to do it at almost 30! Howretardfed is that?? LOL!
yeah I had a friend surprise me and say, "why are you pg? why didn't you use a condom?" I was so hurt...not what i needed to hear. she has since apologized and she is usually a good friend but honestly I'm having trouble forgiving her...i mean i told her I did but her words still hurt ya know?
I'm planning on telling my friends at my 30th b-day party on the 28th...i'm thinking of making little announcements so they see I'm happy and no one ventures out to say something stupid...

Quote:
I'm late doing this, but welcome! I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I agree with Norina--each one made me want children more fiercely...and I never thought that I was that "type".

It sounds like your family will be supportive. My family would have FREAKED OUT if I'd been pregnant without being married, or even if I were to tell them that we've been trying since before we were married. To be honest, now-DH and I sort of forgot that we WEREN'T married!

I think that the 18 y.o. rule may apply to TTC boards, but if you're completely serious about it, you may want to check out the teen pregnancy one to see who actively TTCed! Might be fun!

Good luck with whatever you decide, and again, I'm so sorry for your loss. Of course, I hope that your next pregnancy goes smoothly!!! [/b]
jessica I never thought I was that "type" eiher until afte my m/c's...I ahve so eaten so many words and thougths I had about other women who desperately wnated a child...i never knew that pain that intense desire until now...

Oh and Spugs lady forgot to tell ya I'm 6 wks along right now...u/s is scheduled for 1/25.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead