Topic: New Here
View Single Post
January 18th, 2006, 11:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
OMG! she said what!

That would make me so angry, i thought thats what all my friends would be saying.

lol I don't think i'd have a problem telling my parents if i were 30, maybe becoz I had to break it to em at an early age before.

I hope all goes well, it should do, i have never heard of parents yelling at their 30 year old daughters for starting a family, did they know about your other pregnancy's?[/b]
My parents are very old fashioned...mexican and catholic if that gives you any indication of their "ways "
I told them after my m/c's about the pg's and my dad yelled at me...my mom made him stop. I think they're gonna think I'm stupid for getting pg again...paticularly from a guy who wasn't the most supportive. it's hard to explain my feelings to them. we're not big in the communication dept ya know?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead