View Single Post
January 18th, 2006, 01:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am so upset right now and I don't know if I'm entitled to be or if it's the whole pregnancy hormones making me feel this way. I told you all my b/f and were going to start therapy tonight...well I asked him if we're still going and he says, "I don't have it in me"...he's been feleing really sick...complaining that he thinks it may be mono. He's constantly exhausted no matter how much sleep he gets. He's gone from 175 to 158 in a few months. His appetite almost non-existent.
I knwo this and so I want to be understanding but at the same time this is so important to me...I guess I signed up for my needs to come second? he's at work and I asked if he could go home and rest but he syas he can't and has no one to cover basketball practice. I guess it upsets me because I wihs he would have made arrangements to have someone cover so he could rest and keep his committment to go to therapy tonight.
I'm making him pay the therapist $80 for the session regardless. I called and cancelled with her all together telling her I don't want to waste her time when he can't committ to the appts.
I guess I feel like this is for the baby and as always...I feel we don't matter. maybe I'm bringing up the past too much here and allowing that to taint my view right now. I don't know...any advice? i'm totally crying at work...

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead