View Single Post
September 18th, 2008, 06:09 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Here I am on CD14 and no O yet. It'll probably be like last cycle and O around CD19. That's fine, as DH & I weren't able to BD much this week due to water leak issues at our condo.

We had water leak issues at the condo we own that is rented and it took from Sunday to yesterday to find & fix the leak. Lots of late nights, and I ended up having to take most of yesterday off work. Next week, the repairs will start on the bathroom wall & tile work so that'll also be a hassle. I hate being a landlord at times. But with the market crashing over the past year, we currently owe more on the condo then what we can sell if for, so we're stuck. Luckily this repair is completely covered by the Condo Association as it is their water line, but it's still a hassle coordinating with the tenant and then taking time off work to meet up with the plumbers & contractors. I have a great tenant, so he doesn't have a problem with me being in the unit without him there so that's one relief in all of this. He was considering buying the condo from us, but he wants it for $20,000 less then what we're willing to sell it for. And even at our selling price, we would still have to come up with $15,000 at settlement to pay off the difference of what is owed on the mortgage. Ouch!

We had some time for ourselves last night and were able to get some BDing in. Yay! Now, we just wait for my body to O. I feel like I'm always waiting and waiting . . .

Thanks Jaidynsmum for another perfect siggy!!