View Single Post
September 18th, 2008, 08:39 AM
mzdee
What do you have so far ? A ton of stuff lol. My midwife gave me a very basic supply list but i like to be overprepared so i've added things on my list that i read other homebirthers used.

What do you need ? Extra sheets, Emergen-C, chux, Matress Protector, Air pump for pool, Hose and connector for pool, air mattress so that i can move around to different areas if i needed too. And a lot more just can't think right now.

How much do you plan on spending on everything total ? i don't want to spend no more than 200.00 or less if i can help it.

Where are you getting your supplies from ? Walmart, Amazon.com, Good Will, Dollar Store.

When do you plan on having everything ready ? i believe my midwife wants everything ready and set up by 36 weeks.

Where are your birth supplies ? i'm not too sure where i plan on birthing at just yet. Its either in the living room or in the basement. So my supplies will be in one of those places. I dont want to setup to early because i could see DD getting into everything !

Me - Daynuh