Topic: Hello Ladies
View Single Post
September 18th, 2008, 08:39 AM
formerly mommy2haley17
Well, we are fine Thanks so much for all the thoughts and prayers. They definitely worked. I'm not back permanently yet. I'm plugged into the generator right now just to update everyone. I still have no power I'm going crazy over here. We were VERY lucky. I feel so blessed. We have some limbs down and one fell down on our fence, which dh already fixed. Almost every house on our street has at least 1 or more trees down or on their houses. Our streets were flooded at both ends. It looked like a river flowing across. We hid out in the hallway during the storm. The sound of the wind was so scary. I don't know how high it got though. Anyway thanks so much for asking about me and praying for me. Thank you Patty for updating for me. I hope to be back on soon, as soon as I get power back. I miss you all!

Welcome to all our new members! I'm so excited for each and every one of you.

I was supposed to have an appt on Monday, but they were closed due to power outage. I rescheduled for Monday. I can't wait to just hear my lil guys hb. I'm still not really feeling movement, so that makes me nervous. But I'm sure he's fine in there.

BTW, my Haley turned 4 yesterday. We didn't get to have the party of course. But my dad, in laws, and SIL all came over and brought her presents, cake, and cupcakes. She had a good day and enjoyed herself. So I was happy about that. She has been so good through all this.

Love to all!