View Single Post
January 19th, 2006, 08:52 AM
soontobemommyto3
Norina, you aren't going to like what I'm going to say but I could either tell you want you want to hear or be a true friend and tell you the way I see it.

I think you are expecting him to change just because you are pregnant. That isn't going to happen. Unfortunately babies can't make it all better. I think the same problems you had before are still there and it is obvious in the way he is treating you. Yeah things got better for a week or two but now he's back to the same stuff.

Also he is sick. He sounds like he is suffering a lot physically. Losing that much weight quickly is a concern for sure. I guess you can either cut him some slack for being ill, knowing while he is sick you and the baby can not be first. He will have to be first in his life if he is ill. Or you can continue to get upset because he isn't giving you the life you want. I'm not sure he CAN give you what you want. The perfect husband/father stuff. So far, from what I know about you and your relationship, he hasn't shown that he can. I don't know if it is because he is so sick or if he is just a selfish person.

I'm sure this didn't help. But I didn't want to candy coat an answer for you, you are a smart, strong woman and deserve to be happy. If he can't be there for you, then you need to be there for yourself and the baby. Your baby needs you now, if he is in the picture or not. Know what I mean?

Take care of yourself and your baby first.