View Single Post
September 19th, 2008, 02:12 PM
Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
I dont have any pictures of my piercings but I have 3 holes in each ear and one at the top of my right ear. I have my tongue done and my belly button (which is out right now do to a pg belly).

Here are my tattoo's.

Got this one in 2000, it was my first and is in desperate need of a touch up. I love butterflies so that is why I got this one. I would love to add flowers to it one day also. Its on my right shoulder.

I got this one in 2001. It is a tribute to my best friend that was murdered on July 10th 2001. The butterfli is the same one she got as her first tattoo the day she was killed. The ribbon says November 20th 1981, Forever Missed July 10th 2001

And here is my most recent one that I got on Mother's day 2007. I drew the sun and moon. The sun is DH and the Moon is me coming together. The two stars are for my two angles. It goes all the way around my ankle. This was taken the day I got it so its still a little red. I want to add something for this little girl we are expecting but have not come up with an idea yet.