View Single Post
September 20th, 2008, 01:24 AM
Mommy of 3!
What are some of your favorite brands in scrapbooking supplies? (This might help us all get some ideas.)

I really like some of the FLAVIA albums. I used the unisex baby album, from a few years ago, to do my pregnancy album. Here's a bad pic:

And, I absolutely love these paper and punch-out-embellishment pads by DEJA VIEW. I used the baby girl pad for my DD 2 years ago, This year, I searched for something similiar for my son and found nothing I liked as much. I couldn't find these in the stores either (they may be discontinued), but found them online.
I loved the blues, greens, and reds added to the girlie pad (get so tired of just pink) and I like that they added green and red to the blue for the boy pad. You can buy coordinating embellishments too. It's just nice to have so many punch out embellishments to start with (saves a lot of money to). They also have cute Pet pads and Everyday pads. Again, sorry for the fuzzy pic. It doesn't do them justice.

I also like many of the albums, paper stacks, and embellishments from DIE CUTS WITH A VIEW.
I've gotten their Glitter paper stack, Christmas stack, and Cardstock stack. I also want to get their Kid's stack, Blossoms & Butterflies, and Pocket Full of Posies. Their Celebration and Baby stacks are also cute. Some of their stacks are kits in a stack so you get some coordinating embellishments.

Like many scrapbookers, I also love K & Company's albums and coordinating paper and embellishments.

And, I'd have to say EK Success Jolee's are my favorite stickers.

I'd have to say those are the top 5 brands that carry stuff that always catches my eye - in the store or online. And, when I'm looking for a new album, I look for these brands first.

So, what are your favorites?

And, what are your favorite stores to shop for supplies (IRL and online)?