View Single Post
September 20th, 2008, 04:03 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Rusha
What a great idea!!

I am still in search of my favourite albums. I have tried the Creative Memories albums, but don't like the post strap kind. I have tried the Pioneer top loading ones, but not all page protectors fit and it is very much a pain at times! So I am thinking about getting a ring binder and seeing how I like it.

My favourite brand for papers has GOT to be Doodlebug. I think most of their papers are fun! I love the bright colours and the fun designs they have to offer. I also like Sandylion - I know they are primarily stickers but you should SEE their paper! It is awesome!! Especially the Kelly Pannacci line!

For flowers, I am okay with Prima but I will use any kind. I am more a fan of the flowers that Grace sent me (THANK YOU GRACE! I am running out, isn't that horrible!?) than the Prima flowers we have in the store right now.

I love all kinds of buttons as well. We have some cool Sassafrass ones that are already stitched and sticky which are cool, I love the doodlebug ones, and the Autumn Leaves Bag o Buttons, but I use anything. Especially the dollar store kind!

I love Tim Holtz Grungeboard - can't get enough of it! I love the plain kind best because then you can run it through the cuttlebug and have any design you want on it. LOVE IT!

As for tools, I am a huge fan of the Cuttlebug. I love it! The Cricut too. I can't live without my Creative Memories Personal Trimmer, Tim Holtz Scissors and my Zig Adhesive Pen.

Oh, I could go one all day, I should stop!!