View Single Post
September 25th, 2008, 01:03 PM
SuperMommy!
I'm trying to be very excited right now. My b/w today showed my estrogen levels more than doubled over night! Yesterday they were 955, today they are 1957! That's awesome! At least my body is finally doing what it's supposed to after 12 days of injections. They lowered my dosage tonight from 225 to 150 and I have to go for an u/s and b/w tomorrow.

I want to be excited but I'm afraid to get excited because I'm a pessimist and figure "it's too good to be true" - that tomorrow when I go for my u/s I'll find out that my lining is too thin or my follies haven't grown and the disappoint of that scares me. If we don't get pg this cycle I can handle that as long as I "O" because at least I know my body (and the drugs) did what they were supposed to. I can't handle having my estrogen levels be where they should and still having my follies not develop.

I'm excited about tomorrow yet very nervous to see what they find at the same time. Being my first cycle I don't know how fast follies grow. On Wed. I had 4 less than 9mm on the right and 12 less than 9mm on the left. I'm just praying that 4 or 5 of those have started maturing.

Here's hoping! It's going to be a long night tonight - I know I'll toss and turn thinking about my appt. tomorrow. This has been the longest 2 weeks of my life!

TTCMA Again (after a 4 year break of NTNP, 8 yrs total TTC'ing #2)
Cycle #1 - July/Aug 2013 - BFN
5mg Femara CD3 - 7, Trigger CD25, CD32 Prog. 26.1, 10/11 Day LP
Cycle #2 - Aug/Sep 2013 - a bust ... no "O" ... waiting for injectibles protocol

Me (38) Annovulatory, PCOS, IR and Type 2 Diabetes, DH (44), DS (8)

"Learning to have faith, think positively, believe in myself and trust in God."