Topic: Hi There
View Single Post
September 25th, 2008, 05:36 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi! My Name is Sam, DH is Travis. We just got our BFP this last Sunday. Honestly, it feels surreal to me. I have been hoping, and planning, but now that it is here, I am happy, and pretty scared. I haven't told anyone except DH and my BFF and my JM friends.

I had a loss this last April due to TRAP Sequence. I was pg with twins, but one twin had a neural tube defect. The healthy twin and his brother were connected through their umbilical cords though. The healthy Twin's heart pumped blood for both babies, even though the other twin wasn't viable, so both twins kept growing. We were scheduled for prenatal surgery the week of April 29th to disconnect the cords, but we ended up losing both babies a couple days prior to that and we delivered Isaac and Avery on April 29th instead. I will always love my little ones.

Since we had a neural tube defect, we are now on high alert with our DR. We should be getting an u/s around 6-8 weeks, so I am very excited, and nervous about that.

I hope to get to know everyone here - You were all an inspiration to me while I was TTC.