View Single Post
September 26th, 2008, 10:02 AM
SuperMommy!
This journey never gets easier. Yesterday I was feeling really positive. My follie # had increased the day before, my estrogen had doubled over night. I was really looking forward to going in for my u/s today and seeing a few giant follies and being told we could trigger this weekend. Yeah, it was wishful thinking but the let down is still hard. As of today I have 4 on the right - 2 are now 9mm - and I have 15 on the left, all below 9mm. My lining was 13mm. the Dr. who did the u/s just said "boy, you really are a challenge". When she says nothing is happening I can't help but wonder if my follies will ever grow. Is it possible to go through all this and not have any mature follies? That thought scares me. I really want to be done the monitoring routine soon. This driving 1.5 hours return trip every day (or every other day) before work is wearing on me - as is the energy-sapping injections. I only have 2 injections left and we're out of money. I don't know if my MIL will be really happy about lending us more - she's already lent us $2500. This whole journey is the hardest thing I've ever done and I dare to argue that absolutely NO ONE can understand the physical and emotional toll this journey takes unless they've been through. I thank God every day for JM because it's the only place I can go and feel normal.

TTCMA Again (after a 4 year break of NTNP, 8 yrs total TTC'ing #2)
Cycle #1 - July/Aug 2013 - BFN
5mg Femara CD3 - 7, Trigger CD25, CD32 Prog. 26.1, 10/11 Day LP
Cycle #2 - Aug/Sep 2013 - a bust ... no "O" ... waiting for injectibles protocol

Me (38) Annovulatory, PCOS, IR and Type 2 Diabetes, DH (44), DS (8)

"Learning to have faith, think positively, believe in myself and trust in God."