Thursday Thoughts - Sleeping like a baby . . .
View Single Post
October 2nd, 2008, 06:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Jul 2008
Sleeping Like a Baby
1. Are you a back, stomach, or side sleeper? Does it change throughout the night?
I don't usually sleep in one position all night. But because of the arthritis, I rarely sleep on my stomache.
2. Do you have any bad sleeping habits (snoring/tooth grinding/talking/walking)?
DH says I snore, but no one else has ever said that.....and I shared a room with my sisters for years.
3. How many hours of sleep do you average per night?
I'm lucky if I get a solid 6 hours a night.
4. Are you a sound sleeper or do you wake up a lot?
I tend to wake up for nothing very easily.
5. Are you a "cold" or a "hot" sleeper? (i.e., Do you wear flannel pajamas and bury yourself under mountains of blankets, or do you throw your windows wide open in the middle of winter and complain about the heat?)
I love to sleep in a tank top and shorts and I am usually throwing off the covers and turning on the fan, summer or winter.
Love to share pics on my facebook....
casey cochran melanson
View Public Profile
Visit CaseyM's homepage!
Find all posts by CaseyM