View Single Post
October 3rd, 2008, 09:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm glad you are feeling better today, Brittanie!!

I don't think anyone was really attacking you, hun. Some times the feelings of pg/ttc ladies are just a little raw, and we're all hormonal. I understand where you're coming from. I'm not a big fan of being pregnant either, I just don't overly enjoy it; I love having my precious baby growing in there, but there are so many uncomfortable things about it. The outcome of the pregnancy is the goal though, that little bundle of love. I'd do anything to get there, we all would, you too which is why you're doing something you don't enjoy (being pregnant) to get that little bundle at the end. We know you, hun, we understand; you don't have to defend yourself to us. We know you're a GREAT mother, and we know you wanted another baby, and we know you were and are thrilled about little Reese's. Yes, for some people pregnancy just isn't any fun; we know we wanted to be here, so we try not to complain but that's HARD. It's hard to not say anything about being sick, bloated, fat, uncomfortable, in pain, kicked, etc. It's darn near impossible not to complain a little, even though this is what we wanted sooooo much. It's ok, Brittanie, I don't think you should feel bad about voicing that at all.

I keep thinking, if I'm this big, and this uncomfortable at 6 months; Oh Lord how am I going to feel and look come January?????