View Single Post
October 4th, 2008, 12:41 AM
*Pamela*
I have to agree with what has been said here, it's the outcome that matters. I know you're grateful for being blessed with another baby but that doesn't mean it's going to be an easy pregnancy or a happy one.

I'm just as grateful but just so darned uncomfortable. It's hard to bend over, it's hard to lift my child, I have the hardest time putting on my shoes and Gabriella loves to kick me where the sun doesn't shine. But I'll take it because I know that she will be here soon, the outcome that we all have dreamed of.

I hope all the ttcal and ttc ladies get pregnant and their dreams come true too but I have a feeling they would have the same normal pregnancy complaints that we have and they will have our support. It's not like you went over to the other boards and posted that you hated being pregnant, you posted it in a forum of pregnant ladies in the same boat. I don't think it was insensitive or wrong, you just opened your heart and you were having a bad week with your headache. Glad you're feeling better by the way.

It's kind of comparable to going on the ttcal board and reading how they hate seeing pregnant women or are tired of seeing pregnant women. Here we have our ttc friends coming here to see how we are doing and they get upset at seeing us complain about being pregnant. Unfortunately, we can't change how they feel about pregnant women and they can't change how we feel about pregnancy and it's discomforts. We all understand how they feel and would hope we get the same understanding here becasue I want them all to feel welcome here just as they want us to feel welcome there. No matter what the complaint is.......We ARE happy and grateful.

Sorry if none of that made any sense, pregnancy brain is bad this week.