View Single Post
October 7th, 2008, 03:56 PM
Platinum Supermommy
For some reason I am in worry mode today. I had bloodwork done last Thursday. I'm sure they would have called if there was anything wrong but I called today just so I could ask about my TSH. My usual nurse was not there and the other one never called me back.

And now I'm starting to worry about my progesterone. I think my RE said something about stopping at week 10 or after week 10, I don't remember. I asked my OB about it last week and told her I had enough until 12 weeks and she said that was when they'd have me stop them...12 weeks. I'm just so nervous that what if my placenta hasn't quite taken over yet? Also I was googling (bad I know) and read about this woman who had two losses around 16 weeks and is pretty sure they are because she stopped her progesterone around 12-14 weeks.

I'm going to try and call my OB maybe Thur or Fri (work tomorrow) and ask if I can get another refill, but I'm not hopeful that she will. I have enough to get me to 12 weeks 3 days.

I've also got some (of a different brand) from my last pregnancy but they expired in April so I don't think that's a good idea.

Does anyone have any experience with this? I'm just so scared that I'll stop taking it and the baby will die because of it. I think it will be scary no matter when I stop it though. I don't see how I'm going to stand having 4 weeks between doctor's visits and not knowing if everything is okay.