View Single Post
October 8th, 2008, 05:09 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I had another little bleed this morning so I booked myself in to see the doctor after my son, as he was going coz he has a bad throat.

Well Jordan has got some sort of throat infection and has been put on antibiotics for it. He seems to have perked up a bit from this morning, so the calpol must be working, which is good

Right, about me....

I explained to the doctor everything that been happening, and he was disugusted that with my previous history of an ectopic that they refused to do anything for me. He tried to get me a scan today but they were fully booked up apparently. But he managed to get it for tomorrow instead of friday. So my appoinment for that is at 10:40 tomorrow.

He also sent me for my bloods doing to check my hcg levels. I have just got back from the hospital after having those done.

I havnt had anymore bleeding since this morning. I hope I dont get anymore, the doctor was really nice and was saying bleeding is really common in the first trimester and he was telling me to try not to worry ect. So roll on tomorrow, I just wanna know my bean is ok

My first weight loss goal is to lose 21lbs, which is 10% of my body weight