View Single Post
October 16th, 2008, 08:48 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Name: Nikki
Children/s name/s & DOB: Kaylie 6/13/05 & Scott 7/21/08
Date of loss/losses: July 2004, May 2007 & October 2007
Anything about your loss/losses you'd like to share: My 1st two losses were natural losses both at about 6 weeks. While I will always miss my babies I am blessed that I was able to m/c in the comfort of my own home without medical intervention. My 3rd loss was an ectopic. I had started spotting on a Friday and went to a doctor on the following Monday to be told I was having another m/c. But the u/s tech found the sac in my right tube. I had surgery the next day and ended up losing my baby and my right tube.

Tell us about yourself!: I am 26 almost 27 if you want to get technical but I stopped having birthdays at 25 I am currently on maternity leave with my son and loving it! I am a loan processor for a large bank/mortgage company and I work with ARM loans. It is a scary job to have with todays economy but I love it! My husband and I have been friends since I was 15 and he was 16. We started dating right after HS when I was 17. And I am happy to say we will be celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary in Jan 2009. I love baking, sewing and scrapbooking.