View Single Post
January 26th, 2006, 07:39 AM
Regular
Hey guys!
As you know from my previous posting (need to vent), I had to go to the ER b/c of the bleeding and clotting....well, I waited 5 1/2 hours to see a doctor for 5 minutes....the ultrasound tech wasn't even there so there wasn't much she could tell me besides come back!!! well, my bf didn't want to take me to the er b/c he had to work the next morning...so i took a cab there by myself and back. now days later he had the nerve to ask me..."IS IT STILL THERE?".....He was lucky that we were on the phone, otherwise I would have cut off his *&^%!!!. Do you think there is any hope that he will come around in terms of the baby? WEre any of you in a similar situation but now your DH or BF is amazing or looking forward to the baby? Please shed some light on my situation. Thank you.

P.S - the baby is ok!! I didn't have a miscarriage!

P.S.S - my BF already has an unplanned 8 month old son with his ex gf....He is an amazing father to that little boy. He is his world....

Jade

The day you deliver, outside will be warm. Your baby will arrive in the afternoon.

After a labor lasting approximately 3 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 15 ounces, and will be 18 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and dark hair.