View Single Post
October 20th, 2008, 04:26 PM
Super Mommy
So the situation is as follows...
My mom is best friends with mias dads sister. They grew up together from the time they were 10 and remain best friends. James was never in the picture, as he lived in texas (we all live in michigan) until he was 30. James mom (linda) used to babysit me and I grew up with calling her aunt linda and james sister(my moms best friend) aunt lisa. Well I was always very close to their family until me and james broke up and I felt "pushed" out of the family. Well his mom (aunt linda) died last night. She was a very stubborn woman who found out app. 2 months ago she had very extensive ovarian cancer. The doctors advised dialysis, chemo, drugs and other things (healthy diet and so on) She was a very stubborn and she liked to be in control (where james gets his bad problem) and because she knew she was dying she refused to eat anything. Unfortunately, that took its toll on her and she passed last night. If that couldnt have been enough right? Yesterday, james called to see if Mia could spend the night until today(monday). I told him I have no problem and rules are as followed.
1. He must ask in advance.
2. He must provide the uniform and if I happen to send her to his house on his weekend and forget to send the uniform, he will have to provide one. I would most definately never do it on purpose but life sometimes jumps us.
3. SHe must be to school on time there is no excuse.

1st he tried to give me a lame excuse saying if there is traffic blah blah blah... I told him no, no excuse what so ever. If she missed or was late, that would termination of any extra day spent with him.

Well I excused today due to circumstances. But then he said he wanted to keep her the entire week! I said No, there was absolutely no reason why she couldnt remain attending school and that I wasnt going for it. Of course there was an argument.

Then I told him to drop Mia off at my hosue at 2. He gets there. at 2 15, which made me late for work and then to top it off, he has his bi**h with him!! The one he cheated on me with. I txt him, all extras are strictly terminated, he said the reason he brought her was because 2 weeks ago I wasnt there and because he had to just send her up he said basically tic for tac!!??!! well then Mia starts crying her eyes out(5years old) and I ask whats wrong, she says grandma linda died and went to heaven. I said its ok baby, sometimes and I go into explaining again why and she cuts me off and says NO DADDY SAID SHE WOULDNT LISTEN AND SHE DIDNT EAT SO SHE KILLED HERSELF!!! I tried to reverse it and talk to her about it and it just wasnt working. When I dropped her off at my moms house, she started crying again and said MOMMY WILL YOU LISTEN TO EVERYONE SO GOD DOESNT MAKE YOU DIE?

***!!! This is the kind of crap I am going through, and for what? I am sad for her grandma passing but now he has my kid all messed up and I really am not equipped for explaining anything. I dont know what to say. I am so worried about her. First her uncle, then her cousin, now her grandma and hes got her thinking that GOD is like this evil thing that kills for fun or something...I called the legal aid and am setting up an appointment as soon as they get back to me. I am def going to try to have a mental eval on him. I just dont really feel he has her best interest at heart you know. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal