View Single Post
January 26th, 2006, 11:43 AM
Veteran
Hey all, I posted a while back telling you the horrible trouble I've been having in finding out the sex of the baby.
Well some light at the end of the tunnel!

My b/f went to my family doctor (the one who sent me home to "think about what I really wanted") and he told him straight up that we want to find out the sex, and we want another ultrasound. So doc said ok, he'd try to set one up and let us know as soon as the appointment was made. SWEET!! So we still have a chance.
Plus, I went to the hospital on Tuesday as I was having some really bad "braxton hicks" contractions, and I just wanted to make sure things were ok (turns out I need to relax more but they were soooo nice and I got to get hooked up to that "richter scale machine"..jk...but it measures contractions...lol) and they've ordered me an earlier appointment with my OBGYN which was on the 15th of Feb, but now it's on the 1st!!! So I'll be talking to her then about this whole issue and let her know just how upset I've been over it. And I'll let her know that her #@!% secretary hung up on me and has been very rude. We'll see if that does anything but at least it'll be known. And she may just make it so that I have the chance to find out.

Just wanted to let you guys know that perhaps in a month or so I'll be letting you all know what I'm having...keep your fingers crossed that they tell me "it's a girl!!" tihi!