View Single Post
October 23rd, 2008, 12:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well I'll continue to pray for 37 weeks. I am so glad it is not your placenta. I'm excited for you that the midwife will be ready and willing for a homebirth. It is just so exciting to finally be at that point, isn't it? Our local newspaper called me (okay, so I used to work there and they are my friends) and they want to do a story on my homebirth. Not as much advocating homebirth as natural childbirth. They want to come take pics. I declined the pics and said I would be more than willing to donate some if they decide to do the story. I love the guy who wants to do the story, but I don't really want him there for the birth. He and his wife are going to having their first in June. As far as contractions go, mine only seem to come at night when I try to sleep. They are generally after sex and strong enough to wake me, but not consistent enough to insinuate labor is close. I am sooo ready. My body is in pain and I just want someone else to hold the baby for an hour while I sleep. Is that selfish?