View Single Post
October 27th, 2008, 12:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to niknok
I feel really good at 28 weeks now. Working on my hypnobabies home study. It's not going as fast as I'd like b/c I'm a slacker, but we will get there. I had a checkup today, and he's head down! My appt today was with a midwife I wasn't crazy about last time, but I loved her today. There is a reason to give people second chances. There is a fifth Midwife starting in the practice, and she'll start in December. Currently there is about 48 hours on weekends where only OB's cover, but that'll drop to 36 hours once the new MW starts. Here's hoping I deliver during the week! Of course, my good friend just delivered 2 weeks ago (on Friday night), and had an OB. She was thrilled to pieces with him, got her completely natural birth. Squatted for delivery and everything. It seems that the practice as a whole is very open and receptive to Mom's wishes. That makes me quite happy, b/c with such a huge group it's kinda potluck I feel. The more I hear, the more I like. I trust the midwives to help me get the NCB I want; I've just been unwilling to trust the OB's. Turns out they aren't all bad. I need to start having more confidence in them as well. I'm trying really hard to convert my thinking to all positive. I can thank hypnobabies for that. I update my blog alot more frequently than JM, so stalk me there as well!

Nikki

Come visit my blog!