View Single Post
October 29th, 2008, 08:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My temps have been going up and down and even though we have gotten some BD in, I just don't know if I even ovulate or if there is something wrong with me that will require intervention. DH says that God is teaching me patience and that conception will happen in God's time not in Beth's time. I know that he is right, but it is so hard. I have been extremely emotional (dealing with BMV has not made me any less weepy either) but on the positive side, I managed to get through the Mary Kay facial party (I hosted for a friend who is starting in the business) without melting down. I still have one more hoop to jump through before Indiana will say that I have all the t's crossed and i's dotted regarding transferring the license, title and tag from NC to IN.
I want a BFP this month so bad. I am trying to remind myself that if not this month, then there is always next month, but each month it is getting harder to keep the cheery face on. I guess I will just have DH lock the HPTs somewhere until the 16th so I won't be tempted to test until AF does not make an appearance.