View Single Post
November 2nd, 2008, 04:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to CaseyM
So we have about 80% of our stuff moved into the house now. The only things left are the outside things and junk....Now we get to unpack all the boxes that we just packed up....but my sister is coming over today to help and so is his family. Maybe we'll even get the curtains and shades up today...funny story about last night though....all DH wanted to do by about 8pm (before time change) was take a hot shower and go to sleep....we couldn't figure out how to turn on the stupid shower head....we tried for almost an hour to figure it out. He was at the point of screw it, I'll just go back to the old house and take one. Then my sis showed up and bam...one second and she had the thing on. You have to twist the little piece under the spiket to turn on the shower head....DH almost had the whole thing off the wall...lol....I was a little upset that my sister showed up kinda late,(915pm) but it was worth it....on another note, DH wants me to test this morning....I don't have FMU to use, since I had to get up when I temped this morning, but just as good now I think....lol....we'll see....my temp was way high this morning because of sleeping in the new house....not much solid sleep.....

Love to share pics on my facebook....

casey cochran melanson