View Single Post
November 4th, 2008, 03:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to CaseyM
(TMI warning....) So last night I had BM and then had red when I wiped. I'm not sure if it was AF showingup, but it was a lot more spotting then I usually get the in the few days leading up to her....So I guess I'm out this month. My temp this morning was elevated again, but I am also fighting off another cold and sore throat. We didn't have any heat at work yesterday, so I think it aggravated the cold I just got rid of. And when I went potty this morning (130am) and just now, nothing but a little bit of brownish. But the cramps are starting up now....Oh well...I guess my TTC journey will proabbly be ending for now. I broke down crying when I was sitting on the toliet. DH heard me and came running in. He is trying so hard to be optimistic. He kept saying don't worry it's not the end of the world. I said, yeah it is for me. That's how it feels. Knowing that we won't be able to do anything else for a long time is gonna kill me. I'm so glad that I still have you guys around to talk to and listen.....thanks....

Love to share pics on my facebook....

casey cochran melanson