Topic: Hey Jade Jade
View Single Post
January 31st, 2006, 08:51 AM
Regular
Hey Brigitte!

I told him that I am having this healthy baby whether he likes it or not but if he wants to be negative and unsupported about it, I'm not going to be around him. When I told him that I was leaving him if he was gonna continue to be an #####, he was a little embarrased. Well, he should be! For now, I don't give him updates or even talk to him. He's gonna have to make it up to me and our baby by making an effort.

He just keeps whining like a little girl about me being selfish b/c having this child is selfish when I can't afford him/her and am not ready. He says its selfish b/c I don't wanna face the guilt of having an ab but now the baby has to suffer. He also said ***BRIGITTE, YOU'RE GONNA SCREAM WHEN YOUR READ THIS** "my friend in the the US found out she was pregnant and is responsible enough to realize she is not ready for this baby. She went to have an ab the next week. Why can't you be more like her?"

I almost hit him. We don't live together so I don't have to deal with him everyday but I realized that I have enough love to give my child for the both of us. I would really love him to want to be a good father (he is a great dad to his 8 month old) to our baby but he's not good for me. He doeesn't support me or my decision to have this baby so screw him!

What confuses me though is that although he is so against this baby, everytime he sees me, he wants to see how my belly has grown....And when we sleep, I wake up to him rubbing my belly. It makes me cry b/c I want him to want this soo bad but I guess it's not gonna happen....

Well, that's the update for now...sorry it was so long. ...By the way...your belly looks so cute.

Jade

The day you deliver, outside will be warm. Your baby will arrive in the afternoon.

After a labor lasting approximately 3 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 15 ounces, and will be 18 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and dark hair.