View Single Post
February 1st, 2006, 09:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
You are much more patient and understanding than I am My preggo hormones would've kicked in, and I would've kicked him out. I'm not saying to do this at all, sorry. I'm sure he will come around, especially once you start showing. My fiance was excited from the beginning, but once I started showing, it was sinking in for him and became real. Now he is thrilled but very very nervous. It's natural for men to be $%#holes apparantly lol. It just takes a little while for them to adjust, but once they do, it's usually well worth the wait

I would just keep my eyes open if I were you, because you shouldn't have to convince him to want this baby, and if he is influenced that easily by his friends, you should just be careful, and if he doesn't come around soon, maybe you should stand up to him. Just my opinion, good luck sweetie

<div align="center"></div>

*We loved you from the very start, you stole our breath, embraced our hearts. Our life together has just begun, the most precious gift, our little one!*</span>
<span style="color:#3366FF">~Sara~ Mommy to Rylee 6.30.06, wife to Chris 1.6.04 & married on 1.24.07