View Single Post
November 10th, 2008, 03:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi everyone! My name is Laura (27) married to Marcos (31) for 8 years now on the 18th. He is the love of my life and I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful man who values the same things in life that I do but is still his own person, if that makes sense. We live in New Mexico (not Mexico) and are pretty laid back people who love to spend time with each other and our two kids.

Jerome is my July 06'r and he is the light of my life. He loves dinosaurs and has about 50 of them, He also loves Mickey Mouse and carries his stuffed Mickey EVERYwhere we go and he loves all of our animals. He is very loving and will ask me "are you ok, mama?" around 5 times a day, but he can also be very stubborn and I think he gets that from me! I'm amazed at how much he has learned and changed in just two short years. Our daughter, Alexis (Lexi) was born on May 24th and let me tell you, she sure is the princess in our family. She lets us know the minute she is unhappy with something. Lexi adores her brother and is mezmorized (sp?) with him the moment she sees him. Jerome on the other hand...I'm not too sure how he feels about her yet, lol. My little Lexi completes our family and I cant thank God enough for the wonderful life he has given us.

Our princess Alexis

My stink butt Jerome

Me

My sexy husband