View Single Post
February 2nd, 2006, 04:34 AM
Super Mommy
Hi there Northcutt2Be~
I would just like you to know that i know how you feel as well. My b/f at the time, yuppers you have it right, at the time, wanted me to have an abortion. I had 1 year of college, so i wasnt finished yet and he didnt want any kids. I told him i was having this kid wether he liked it or not, he suddenly got excited, that was until he decided to hang out with his friends and would you know it negativity sure came pretty dang fast. Along with his new life style, drugs and alcohol, and thats when he went flying out the door pretty d*mn fast. You are not over reacting if you ask me it just gets really frustrating being pregnant and having to deal with your emtions and try to deal with you SO's constant change of emtions. Trust me our prego ladies are enough to handle. Well i have since had my little one, and in fact she came 14 weeks early weighing in 1 pound 15 ounces dropping down to 1 pound 9 ounces, and she was in the NICU from sept 29th til dec 16. And I did it all on my own, family lives 400 miles away, MY friends were and are very supportive. It sounds like your SO has come around quite a bit so you wont have to worry but if all necessary I know you would be able to make it and trust me its all worth it when you have them in your arms. Good Luck with everything.