View Single Post
November 15th, 2008, 08:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to CaseyM
So it's been over a week since I posted. Lots has happened since then. As you already know, AF showed up full force this month. Since I was just spotting, the nurse had me go to the lab to get a blood test done. Of course I start when I get home from the test. CRUAL AF CRUEL!!!! So not only was I fighting off a major cold thingy, but AF was here and bad, and that also meant that my IUI didn't work. So that just kinda ruined my weekend. But things have started to look up. DH's hazmat info came already and he went to DMV to get his license with the hazmat on it. Then went to the place that said that they would hire him when he was certified. Now it has been 5 days and they still haven't called him back yet. But the best news so far is that we finally sold our trailer. We had someone come look at it Thursday and wanted to cut us a check right then and there....So that's one less burden we will have at the end of the month with bills. No more lot rent due!!!! I'm so glad.
So I am taking my last dose of clomid tonight. It really didn't exhaust me this month like it did last month. And I'm surpised with the schedule I've been working. So we're just gonna let nature take it's course for now, until DH has insurance. Then we'll probably start the IVF procedures.....that's it for now....bedtime!!!!

Love to share pics on my facebook....

casey cochran melanson