View Single Post
February 2nd, 2006, 07:58 PM
Regular
Hello all - I just found out I was pregnant last monday and I am about 5 1/2 weeks as of last monday. I have had 2 abortions before (i was in a bad relationship and couldn't bring someone else into it). But now I am with my soon to be husband and frankly i don't want to put myself threw that again. I'm 24 I work full time and part time as well as go to school. I know that we are in 2006 and at least working and school will still be possible. I have really positive people around me including my bf, my family and his. I'm just soooooooooo scared. It really dawned on me that this is a real person that I will be responsible for. ANd I'm so afraid of how much life is going to change. I'm afraid how it will effect me and my bf (although he is happy!). I mean it won't be use anymore. I mean we both work but i mean money is tight (this was not planned) I always thought I would get married and then have kids. I just want to be able to provide. I'm scared and unsure of myself - but I know I will not but my child up for adoption and I can't go threw another abortion. Has anyone else felt uncertainty like this. Is this normal. I don't know if I'm coming or going...some days i'm excited other days i'm just to nervous to enjoy it. Everyone tells me everything will fall into place and work its way out - but i was just curious if other people have had these type feelings. Any advice or words of wisdom is helpful...Thanks Brin