View Single Post
February 2nd, 2006, 09:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to momma06 Send a message via Yahoo to momma06
Girl, I know what you're going through. I'm 17, I don't work, and I'm a full-time student do you think I have money? NO! My fiance refused to put the baby up for adoption and no way in hell was I going to get an abortion! Now I have a healthy beautiful babygirl and I wouldn't change that for the world. Of course I was scared and at times I still am. My fiance is going to college and will be done around August-October. He works on the weekends and Spring-Summer I'm going to get a job but I can't right now because I still need to learn how to balance school and a baby. All you can do is pray that everything will be alright. No matter how much money you have your baby will still love you. Babies don't know material value, all they know how to do is love (and poop, cry and eat) You'll figure it out, moms always do! Just enjoy your pregnancy because before you know it, your baby will be here. Trust me, I wasn't ready for my pregnancy to be over, and I was actually sad. That was something I didn't expect. Stressing over this won't make things better. Good luck with everything and be glad you have support. Some people don't have anything!