View Single Post
February 2nd, 2006, 09:53 PM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to Telucero
First of all, have you told your bf? If so, what does he think? I am 25 and got pregnant (unplanned) two weeks after we got engaged. My fiance and I are working things out financially. At this point, he is extremely excited. My family, however, is terrified. Except for my mother and her side of the family...they have all been extremely supportive, as well as my friends. If you decide to keep your child just remember only keep people around who are positive. Do not let anyone be negative about your pregnancy. You are bringing a new life into the world, it's a beautiful thing. This is your decision. Whatever your decision is, don't let anyone judge you for it. Everything has a way of working itself out. I was devastated when I looked at my positive hpt, but now I cant stop baby shopping. Like you, I had always planned on finding love, getting married, then deciding when I wanted to have children. Sometimes, the plan doesn't work out. Having a great support system definitely has made a big difference. Good luck. Keep us posted.

</a>