View Single Post
  #1  
November 17th, 2008, 05:06 PM
Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy's Avatar
Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy is offline
Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 12,602
Send a message via AIM to Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy Send a message via MSN to Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy Send a message via Yahoo to Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy
I had a transvaginal and regular u/s and the dr. isn't sure what's down there The cord is down there but there are vessels and blood flow but she isn't sure so she's sending me to a specialist. I won't see the specialist until Thursday. I wonder if that is waiting to long.? Vasa previa is serious, and if I go into labor and dilate or water breaks the baby could die. Baby almost measures 37 weeks, that's full term, I could go into labor. Maybe I should call a high risk OB? I could be gambling with baby's life. If I have it she gets c sectioned next week.
__________________
MY BLOG MySpaceFacebook Wife to Jesse since 2/14/2004. Mommy to Alissa Grace 3/13/2006 and Isabelle Rose 12/10/2008.



Reply With Quote