View Single Post
February 3rd, 2006, 08:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
You know....if you weren't "right" to have her, God wouldn't have given you such a blessing. I feel for you and I know that right now it seems tough, but trust me, it will get better.

The thing to remember is that times like these make you a stronger person. And you'll look back in the days to come and wonder how you could have felt that way, or how you managed to make it (and be surprised because you did!).

I was a single mom for a long time. When my ex-dh left me for another woman (who had 6 kids from 5 different fathers), I would wonder how in the heck was I going to make it.....and wonder if I made a mistake in having two kids....and thought how much easier my life would be if I didn't have them.

But then I looked at their beautiful faces, and reaped the sweet, sticky kisses, and know that I couldn't have lived without them...no matter how hard or tough things got.

I'm sure you feel the same....it's hard not to fall in love with the tiny, needy face that looks at you so lovingly... Just some days are better than others...but know that the good times will be just around the corner.

You have your DH and the twins to help you through....and I'm sure they all love the new one too...and your house will be filled with so much love as all of you bond and get stronger each day. It may seem like things were better before....but just remember the sweet moments and you'll forget all about that.

Hang in there hon! You obviously were chosen for this babe. Think of those that yearn with all their hearts every single day (like I did for soooo many years) for a little one....and you'll know that this was truely a blessing.

Good luck to you and your family!

I love my 3 girls and little boy:

Mom to Jessica - 19 yrs old, Amber - 18 yrs old, Sebastian - 2 months