View Single Post
February 3rd, 2006, 10:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MirandasMommy Send a message via Yahoo to MirandasMommy
Hey Girl! Congrats!!!
I know EXACTLY how you feel trust me. I'm 20, a full time college student, and just found out that my fiance and I are expecting our first child. (I'll know how far along I am on Tuesday) I was a lot like you: I figured I would finish college, get married, and then have kids. But as you can tell that's not how it worked out, and I am scared ****less. My fiance has a good job, but we still pretty much live paycheck to paycheck right now. I worry that we won't have the money to provide for our child, but I know our family will help us if we get that bad. I'm disappointed that I will have to take a while off from college, but I know it will all be worth it. My fiance wanted me to have an abortion, but I have battled cervical cancer twice and I'm afraid that if I have one I will not be able to have kids later on.
Anyways, I just want you to know that I am just as scared as you are. My fiance and I have always been really "free" so to speak; no obligation, no responsibility other then ourselves. I don't know anything about babies, but I know it will all work out for us and for you! Hang in there.
Northcutt2Be