View Single Post
November 20th, 2008, 11:18 AM
Proud Army Wife & Mommy!
Quote:
That bedding is sooo cute!!! DF looks so proud! I bet it really feels real to him now!

I like your idea of the white stripe 2/3 of the way up, with two different colours. That sounds really nice, neat, crisp and fresh. I can't wait to see it all put together. The mural sounds nice as well, I think you should wait until the painting is all done and then decide what you want to do. Just incase you want to change your mind, you know?

The furniture is beautiful, by the way. Are you getting all the accents to go with the bedding? Like, the lamp, light switch, etc.? What kind of flooring for you have for the nursery? Carpet, wood?
[/b]
Yeah.. we will end up getting a lot of the accents that go with the bedding We are also ordering letters for his name M-A-D-D-O-X from the site someone posted about on here a few days ago. It's an ebay site and the lady makes the letter custom to match the nursery perfectly They actually even have an example with the bedding we bought! I am so excited! We are going to start painting next month and then we're going to order the furniture in January.. so I won't have pictures of the completed nursery up till after my baby shower (February 7th)! I'm glad you like it

huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for my lovely siggy!