View Single Post
November 20th, 2008, 12:31 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy Send a message via MSN to Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy Send a message via Yahoo to Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy
It was 3D, I can post pics tomorrow. The high risk OB did my U/S. They were seeing the baby's butt, that's what they thought the previa was. The circulation in her butt and maybe my C section scar. There's nothing there, no vessels or cord. The placenta is anterior and way high up, like on my stomach making it hard to eat and making me nauseous. The cord is way up there too. Her butt is right on my cervix, I hope she can turn! She said there is no way you have vasa previa. The tech didn't have a voice, it was difficult to communicate. Well, I hope they're right I'm sure because I didn't see anything but baby butt They can turn her for me and I can have a VBAC.

In ultrasound they said I have a very big baby. She measures about 37 weeks. Her weight was 6 pounds and 10 oz. but I really don't think that could be right because last week in the U/S it was 5 pounds 14 oz. They said her stomach measured big and they asked me if I had GD and I did take the test but I never got the results. She looks like her Dad I think. She looks chubby.

But gosh they scared me. Last week my midwife called and said I probably have it and to be on strict bed rest. I wish they didn't make me wait so long, that was torture. I gained 8 pounds on bed rest! And she was like you could have a C section this week scary. Whew what a scare.