View Single Post
February 4th, 2006, 07:00 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Jenniferk
This pregnancy was not planned...and neither was my daughter. She is almost 9 months old now and the most important thing in this world! I was in school full time, getting ready to graduate and working about 70 hours a week in a great management position! I ended up quitting my job and going back to a less stressful position. My fiancee and I ended up splitting up a month after she was born and I never would have gotten through it with out her. She kept me strong through all of it. I was lucky enough that I didn't have to worry about things from a financial standpoint. I met who I thought was a great guy with a two year old and we started dating. I got pregnant again...unexpectedly. Isabella was 2 1/2 months old! We got engaged and I bought a bigger house since I was now about to be married with three kids! Well, he had recently gotten custody of his son and was "new" to being a father and decided her didn't like it. He off and went. Left his son with his parents and left me 6 months pregnant on bed rest and with a 7 1/2 month old. Since then Isabella's father and I have gotten back together, and will probably end up getting married soon.

Okay - so that was a long story, but the point of it is that things happen unexpectedly and you have to run with it. I am 23 years old and never planned on having a baby before I was married. Here I am, about to have 2 kids under the age of 1. I think that the most important part is to keep positive and supportive people in your life. My mom has been very unsupportive, and I hate to say it, but we rarely speak anymore.