View Single Post
November 23rd, 2008, 09:10 PM
Send a message via AIM to Specedtchr612 Send a message via Yahoo to Specedtchr612
To make a long story short, I had a miscarriage last year and my body hasnít been the same ever since.

I finally found out the other day that I had a cyst which was the answer to why I wasnít getting my periods regularly. I also found out that I do not produce progestrone which is needed for ovulation and for you to actually have a baby.

My doctor is very reassuring that I will be able to have a baby. He told that I would have to take provera at least every three months (probably now since my last period was October 20th (33 days ago)) and he would put me on Clomid when Iím ready.

So I thought well Iíll wait until I get my period however it hasnít come yet and I so want a child.

I guess the point of this whole blog is that Iím angry. I angry at a friend of mine who is having her second child and how happy she is to do this (keep in mind that I gave her advice to buy that clearblue easy fertility monitor) and Iím angry at a girl whose baby shower is coming up and yet she is so like me (has had two miscarriages already).

What am I supposed to say to these two girls who are happy and in bliss over their pregnancies? How am I supposed to feel? When will it be my turn to feel that happy?