View Single Post
February 4th, 2006, 10:39 PM
Regular
I think sending the letter is a great idea...I think its really good that you are willing to write your feelings down and send it to him. Sometimes men are just idiots and don't know how to be as supportive as they're supposed to be. He's just overwhelmed right now but as long as you make it clear to him what you need...he should have no excuse. At the same time, be sure to be there for him emotionally as well b/c he might be feeling alone as well. I don't know how he treated you b4 this pregnancy thing but if it was well, then this pregnancy might just be a test to your relationship. Be open and honest with him about your feelings and make sure not to keep any unsettling feelings or anger inside.

I really hope everything works out for you. You deserve to have all the support and kindness at this crucial time so don't settle for anything less than that.

Jade

The day you deliver, outside will be warm. Your baby will arrive in the afternoon.

After a labor lasting approximately 3 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 15 ounces, and will be 18 inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and dark hair.