View Single Post
November 24th, 2008, 06:34 AM
Proud Car Seat Technician
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
Welcome, Dianne! I'm so glad you took me up on my invite. Again, I wanted to state that what you are going through is absolutely normal.

One of my best friends called me as I was miscarrying Gwen to tell me she was in the ER. She asked me to come be with her. (She didn't know I was miscarrying.) I went and was in the room when the doctor told her she was pregnant. Talk about hurt! But, as time has passed, it has gotten easier. I love her daughter and love being around her. There are still days where I have a really hard time with Erin (the baby).

Same kind of thing with my God-daughter. She was a birth control baby. I was so mad at first. Kim had always said she didn't want children. And here she was, having a great pregnancy. Don't get me wrong, I love Nevaeh with all my heart, but it can be very difficult. I'm only gotten to see her one time because they live 8 hours from me, and I bawled when she left. Not because I missed her already, but because I wanted Gwen and Dominic here in my arms.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)