View Single Post
November 24th, 2008, 11:11 AM
Proud Car Seat Technician
Send a message via AIM to esparando para bebé Send a message via Yahoo to esparando para bebé
Dominic, my little surprise. I didn't even know I was pregnant, until I was losing him. I had just started BC, I ignored the nausea thinking it was because I'd never been on the pill. I think that all that helped cushion his loss at first.

He'd be almost 14 months old now.

Sweet Gwendolyn. We got pregnant our first cycle. I was so incredibly happy. We picked out our nursery set, bought clothes, looked at breast pumps, really just dove in. I was just starting to show when I lost her, just a week or so before I would've started buying maternity clothes. My beautiful princess would be almost 5 months old.

After losing Gwen, we decided to try again. After a year unsuccessful cycles, I'm prdetty sure I had another chemical pregnancy. I had symptoms I've only ever had with Gwen. I even had what I believe was implantation bleeding. I chose not to test, thinking if I didn't know that I'd be better off. I regret that decision terribly.

At the moment, we are on a ttc break as we plan our wedding. We hope to try again next October.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
Proud former foster parent to a teen. Waiting on our next call. Proud Aunt to 22.
Proud mommy to 7 angels. Survivor of 4 failed adoptions (5 kids)